Friday, March 1, 2013

New Job

I got a job, I got a job, I got a job HEY HEY HEY HEY!
{ as sung to the tune of Little Rascals}

I am so beyond excited for my new gig ESPECIALLY because it means I will be getting OUT of the house and talking to Adults again! On top of all of that, it is working for one of the sweetest, most customer oriented business owners I know. The reason I pursued this little gem of a retail store, is because after shopping there for 4 years and being made to feel like family I knew that if I was going to leave Geovana and do something FUN that I enjoyed part time, I HAD to work at AnaBanana Kids in Naperville......Ever been there? If you haven't, you should. It is the utmost adorable one stop shop for children's clothing, gifts, accessories and the friendliest staff around. Juliet prides herself on customer service. From the moment you step through the door til the moment you leave shes engaged in your shopping, asking how your child,husband,sister,mother are doing and remembers details about your life like no one else. And the service doesn't stop with the owner! The entire staff, now my fabulous coworkers are equally as wonderful. They make shopping FUN, and especially nowadays when walking into a retail store feels more like a chore, where employees act as though were bothering them. Its quite the breath of fresh air to be welcomed and assisted as everyone at AnaBanana Kids does each and every visit. As if that wasn't enough, their prices are ALWAYS lower then the other area stores.....I wont name names but anyone that knows the brands, knows WHO and WHERE its carried....for way more! I'm all for a bargain, and AnaBanana Kids has everyday low prices in the boutique setting!

My original plan for this post was not only to RAVE about the store but to share pictures of the clothing, accessories, etc. The last couple days working we were so busy unpacking orders, keeping up with the online marketing and waiting on the ever so cool customers that I completely forgot to take a single picture! And on top of that, I have also been picking up shifts back at Vintage in Morris with THAT ever so awesome boss Cassie! I went from bored Momma, to busy Momma working 5 days a week again and I LOVE IT!!! I love that my husband is so darn amazing that he supports whatever it is I choose to do, from crafting to this blog to going back to work and leaving him with a daily honey-do list. He is the real reason I am able to chase all these mini dreams!

Since I was unable to capture a ton of photos at the store, I decided to make my little peanut model a few things I picked up today on my way out! I promise to follow up this blog with MORE store photos and again, if you haven't been there GET there! The store in at 8 W. Gartner in Naper, in the same plaza as Trader Joe's. Their sizes range from newborn, to size 10 in girls for most styles. Boys range from newborn up and their hair bow selection is top notch! If you cant it there, you don't need it! Also, the gift selection is nothing short of grand....all price points can be met, gift baskets can be made, and custom blankets can be ordered! From the Bears to the Cubs and Sox, all the sports in Chi City are covered as well!
Here are a few sneak peeks of the beautiful Mayoral clothing we've been busy putting out on the shelf! I was so excited to get first pick of my favorites from the collection, to bring home for Geovana! Please ignore the messy table behind her, she insisting on being photographed up there.....quite the demanding super model already!





 


 







 
I hope to see some of you soon at the store!! And please * like* AnaBanana Kids on facebook too!
 
Happy Trails, Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment