Thursday, February 28, 2013

MIA

Hello! I cant believe how long its been, We have had a crazy last couple of weeks. Between school, me going back to work, and fertility treatments starting....this Momma is EXHAUSTED!!!! I am really looking forward to my girls' night tonight ( aka dinner with a bestie and our 3 little Minis!) and "date night" Saturday....my husband ACTUALLY switched his schedule for the first time in a LONG time! I cant wait!!

I have been working on a BIG post and it's still a few days away, but in the meantime I want to share one of my favorite people in the world's blog. If you dont follow her, DO IT. I have know this amazing lady for over half my life (we are OLD) and her latest post has to be one of my all time favorite reads. So, sit back, relax, open a fresh bottle of wine (you know you have one chilled) and enjoy A Daily Dose of Davis on me ;)

http://www.adailydoseofdavis.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment